Happy Birthday Frank!!!! I want to wish my wonderful husband an amazing 35th birthday today. He has been so supportive and helpful to me throughout this pregnancy, and I know that I would not be able to do it without him. He is already a fantastic husband, hard worker, and undyingly loyal friend, brother, and son, so I know that he is going to be an amazing father. I am so excited to share in this incredible journey together, and I know that 35 will be his best year yet! I love you so much Frank--and, as these pictures show below, you don't look a day over 34 :)Friday, September 17, 2010
Happy Birthday Frank!
Happy Birthday Frank!!!! I want to wish my wonderful husband an amazing 35th birthday today. He has been so supportive and helpful to me throughout this pregnancy, and I know that I would not be able to do it without him. He is already a fantastic husband, hard worker, and undyingly loyal friend, brother, and son, so I know that he is going to be an amazing father. I am so excited to share in this incredible journey together, and I know that 35 will be his best year yet! I love you so much Frank--and, as these pictures show below, you don't look a day over 34 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment