Yes, it is 3:49 a.m. and I have not been able to sleep at all tonight. This is the second night in a row of absolutely no sleep. I have some sort of cold and am completely congested, and for some reason, I am completely unable to sleep. I stayed home from work yesterday and managed to take a couple of 2-hour naps during the day, but my body is completely exhausted and I don't know how I am going to fight off this cold without getting any rest!! Tomorrow I need to find out what kind of medicine I am allowed to take--hopefully I can take something that will allow me to get some rest!
Katy is so confused by me being awake so late at night. The poor dog does not know whether it is time to be awake or asleep! I am glad that Frank is coming home tonight so that he can help me take care of her and give her the attention she needs.
Ahh there is nothing on TV in the middle of the night, how am I going to pass the next couple of hours?!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment