This morning I took Frank in for another weight check at the pediatrician's office, and I am pleased to report that he now weighs 9 lbs 5 ounces, and the doctor was very happy with this weight gain. He is finally back on track and is in the 44th percentile for weight. They did not measure him again this visit, but he seems to be getting taller to me as well. I think he will be tall and skinny like his Daddy!
Monday, December 20, 2010
My little boy is getting big!
This morning I took Frank in for another weight check at the pediatrician's office, and I am pleased to report that he now weighs 9 lbs 5 ounces, and the doctor was very happy with this weight gain. He is finally back on track and is in the 44th percentile for weight. They did not measure him again this visit, but he seems to be getting taller to me as well. I think he will be tall and skinny like his Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment