My sister flew into town later that day, and she, Frank, baby Frank and I went out for pizza dinner without the rest of my family. We have been going out to pizza for my birthday for almost 20 years now, so it was sad that the rest of my family could not make it. We ended up meeting up with Lindsey and Brian and having a great time. Thankfully, the pizza place served champagne! Baby Frank was a sweet angel at dinner. I was blessed to be able to spend my special day with my baby boy! I did not get birthday cake or any birthday dessert on my birthday, but my sister made me a special cake the next night that we all ate when we went to my grandparents' house for dinner. Since Mammy's birthday is on Christmas day, we had a ton of cake around our house all week--yummy!!
I am so excited and happy about all of the things in my life right now, and I feel lucky to have accomplished so much before I turn 30. I am so excited for this year and all of the new adventures that await!
No comments:
Post a Comment