Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mr. Magoo



Frank is making the Mr. Magoo face in this picture! He is quite simply the cutest baby I have ever seen. We had a great week visiting with Grambo and Granny D, and now it is back to just me and my little buddy. He broke free of his swaddle on Tuesday night and did not sleep as well, but last night he slept from 9:30 until 7:00 a.m. Perfect! I am trying to get him on a schedule from 8:30 until 6:30, because that is when I think I will need to wake him up once I go back to work. I am officially going back to work on February 21. I am looking forward to getting out of the house and seeing my coworkers, but I am absolutely dreading taking Frank to daycare. We are taking him to a place that is right across the street from where I work, so that is comforting, and I know I can drop in any time I want to see him.

This weekend Frank did the cutest thing: he realized that whenever he would laugh, it made us laugh, so he sat there and laughed for about 10 minutes straight! He would laugh, we would laugh, and then he would laugh again, and we repeated. I wish I had captured it on video, because it was so adorable!

A quick update on Mr. Magoo:

things he loves:

  • eating his hands
  • being swaddled
  • his rainforest activity mat
  • sleeping on mommy's chest
  • being held over the shoulder
  • bath time
  • smiling at mommy
  • making everyone laugh with his laugh
  • peeing on us when we change his diaper
  • going on walks in his stroller
  • being sung to

things he hates:

  • getting his medicine
  • the hiccups
  • refluxing
  • wearing hats
  • wearing socks
  • being hungry
Here are a couple of pictures from this week:

asleep on a walk with Mommy
tummy time!
jungle baby
Granny D
Jose, Uncle Andy & Frank

1 comment: