Monday, January 3, 2011

Roll over

Yesterday, Frank rolled over from his tummy to his back twice! We have been trying to do tummy time at least once every day, and he usually likes it and does pretty well for about ten minutes or so until he gets really frustrated and I flip him over. While we were in Houston, my sister told me that she put him down on his tummy and that he rolled over, but that she thought it was a fluke because he was put down with his arms underneath him and flipped over almost immediately. Then yesterday I put him down on his tummy and he lifted his head all the way up, pushed himself up a little but with his arms, and rolled over! I had never seen him lift his head up so far before, it was shocking. I wanted to see if he would do it again, and so I put him back on his tummy and he did the same thing. I definitely have a strong and determined little boy on my hands!!! I put him back on his tummy this morning to see if he would do it again, and he pretty much just laid there for 10 minutes and then fell asleep. I will try again this afternoon to see if I can catch it on video!

No comments:

Post a Comment