
This week, Dallas has been colder than I can ever remember! On Monday night we had a really big thunderstorm which turned into sleet and coated all of the roads with a thick layer of ice. The temperatures dropped below freezing and are expected to stay there until Saturday! We have had wind chills of as low as 10 below zero, and we have had extremely strong winds all week. We live on a pretty steep hill, and the city has not come by to sand our roads, so we have been stranded in our house all week. I am having to get a little creative coming up with things to do and ways to get Frank to take naps, since I no longer have use of the stroller or car seat to lure him to sleep. His 2-month doctor's appointment has been canceled yet again, and is rescheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to make it!
I went outside to get the mail yesterday and I slipped and fell on the driveway. Then I got to the mailbox to find that it was frozen shut. Even the mailmen and delivery guys cannot get up our hill! I cannot wait for the weekend for temperatures to go up and thaw this nightmare. I hate being cooped up inside.
Frank has just started to reach for EVERYTHING, and he loves to touch things and feel different textures. Earlier today he reached out and petted Katy! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Here are a few pictures from this week:




No comments:
Post a Comment