Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daddy's home!

Frank's flight was canceled several times on Friday, but he finally made it home late Friday night. After a week of being cooped up inside the house with Baby Frank all week, I was soooo excited to see him! The taxi driver would not drive up our street because he was scared of the road conditions, so he dropped Frank off at the bottom of the hill and he had to trek up to our house with his luggage. We were so happy to see him! On Saturday, some of the ice and snow finally started to thaw, and I was able to leave the house to go to the gym. Frank had a rough day yesterday. He is still experiencing several painful reflux episodes some days, and when he is like that, the only thing that comforts him is being held straight up and down, which is exhausting. He is still sleeping fantastic at night--at least 8 hours, usually closer to 11--but he is having a hard time taking naps during the day that are longer than 45 minutes, unless I let him nap on my chest. We are finally going to the doctor tomorrow for his 2-month check up and to figure out what we can do to help with this reflux. I hate seeing my little boy in so much pain!

Here are a few pictures from the last few days:

Daddy & me
sporting my new mountain boots
I love Daddy
view down our street, so pretty!
view up our street
our house
our backyard
Katy Didd
such a cutie!
checking himself out in the mirror
hanging in the bathtub
sitting in the bumbo
watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills--he is enthralled!

No comments:

Post a Comment