
Today was my last day at home with my little buddy before I officially go back to work. It is too bad that we had to spend a good part of the day at Firestone, because I ran over a screw! I have enjoyed spending this time with Frank so much, but at the same time, I am excited to go back to work, to see my friends, and to stop spending so much time in my PJs. I also know that I will truly treasure and appreciate all of the time I get to spend with Frank, since I will not be getting to spend every second with him anymore. I am happy that I will still get to spend special time every morning and every night with my little man. I just hope and pray that he will continue to be the smiley, noisy, fun, and sweet little buddy that he is right now and that he will adjust well to being in day care. And I hope and pray that I will be strong enough to handle working and taking care of the house and my little man.
Here are a few pictures of our last day together:
playing on the playmat

about to fall asleep in my swing

big eyes!

hanging out in the bumbo

happy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment