Monday, February 28, 2011

We're sick

Mommy and Baby Frank went home from work/day care early today sick with strep. I started feeling ill on Friday when I woke up feeling extremely exhausted and achy. I had also noticed that Frank woke up congested on Friday morning. I couldn't tell if I was simply tired from my first week back at work or starting to get sick. The rest of the day I kept alternating between feeling hot and cold, and I turned out to have a mild fever that evening. By Sunday my throat was hurting pretty badly, so I went to the doctor today to find out what I have. It turns out that I have strep throat, and Baby Frank has a strep infection in his ears. I knew that he was likely to get sick in day care, but I cannot believe that this happened the first week. Luckily, Frank just seems a little more tired than usual, not any fussier, and it does not seem like the infection is bothering him too much. I tried to give him a little more TLC today, so hopefully he is feeling better. I hope we both recover quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment