So this week has been crazy. It has only been three days since we got back from Mason, but it has been an extremely busy and tiring three days. Frankie is not feeling well. He came down with a fever on Tuesday, and he has been refusing about half of his bottles completely all week. I swear he feels like he has lost weight. He has also been extremely fussy during the day and waking up a lot at night. He is drooling like a mad man, so I assumed that he was teething (especially because he has no other cold-like symptoms). But tonight Frank noticed that he has some sores on his legs and feet, so we suspect he might have Hand-foot-mouth disease. Doesn't that just sound disgusting? So I am going to take him to the doctor AGAIN tomorrow.
After a few slow weeks, this week has also been incredibly busy at work. I volunteered for a huge research assignment that is due tonight. It is already 9 pm, and I figure that I have at least 2-3 more hours to work on it. And I have to use Frank's computer, but he is using it to write a paper for grad school. So I will be lucky if I finish it by midnight.
Then I am supposed to drive (with Frankie) to Houston this weekend for a friend's baby shower. I missed another friend's bachelorette party due to a sick baby, and I would hate to miss another event for the same reason. Hopefully I will take Frankie to the doctor tomorrow and they will tell me that he is just teething and will be fine. And hopefully he sleeps all night tonight without waking up crying. I have been visiting him at day care during the day the last few days, and he has been crying when I leave. He has never been like that before, but he gets extra clingy when he does not feel good. Poor baby!!!!
Frank and I are so stressed out right now. I know that everything will be better once Frankie starts feeling better, but when you add illness into the mix of two full time working parents, a full time student, and a baby, you basically get chaos. Okay, enough procrastinating, enough complaining, I have to get to work!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment