
Last week Frankie's day care had its fall festival and all of the kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes and paraded around the building. They were all so cute! But none of them were cuter than my little stinker. Frank and I both went up there in the midst of one of my busiest work weeks of my life. I had volunteered to bake cookies for the event (and cupcakes the day before for Frank's teacher's birthday), so on top of my 12+ hours of work a day, I was a baking fool last week. But I was so happy to go and spend the evening with my little stinker! We played games,
ate food, and had a great evening. Here are some pictures from the fall festival:
playing games with Mama

with Miss Chelcie

mommy & me

walking with Daddy

we won a cake!

little stinker

SKUNK

love my Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment