Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, (big) Frank!

Happy Birthday, Frank!  We finally got to spend a lazy, low-key weekend together as a family.  We got dressed up and went out to a fancy steak dinner with Daniel and Kristi on Friday night to celebrate.  The restaurant gave us a free round of champagne and a free dessert and we closed down the restaurant.  Frank and Daniel had coffee flavored Patron to wind down the night, and it actually tasted pretty good. 

Frank is the most selfless, loving, and hardworking man that I know, and I admire him so much.  He is always working to better himself and pushing everyone around him to be better.  I know that great things are around the corner for him, and I have a feeling this is going to be a(nother) spectacular year.

Cheers to 37, babe!  We love you so much and we hope you had a wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment