Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 Frankie had a blast this Halloween.  We let him pick out his costume from a limited selection at Target, and he chose to be a spaceship.  It is a really silly costume.  I was trying to get him to be an army dude, but he wanted none of that.  So, spaceship it is!  In the morning his school had a Fall Festival parade and trunk-or-treat.  All of the kids under 3 went first and they all paraded in a circle around the parking lot three times.  Frank did not want to wait with his teachers and instead sprinted ahead to be with the big kids.  This is pretty typical of his attitude most days!  After the parade they stopped at 5 or 6 cars in the parking lot to get candy.  You could tell that the kids did not really get it at first, but once they figured out they were getting candy, they just wanted to sit down and eat it!  It was so funny.  After the parade was over and they all went inside, the teachers had to take away their pumpkins and candy, and all of the kids were so upset.  I would not have wanted to be a day care teacher on Halloween, that is for sure!

I was scheduled to fly out to Missouri for work on Halloween night at 9:30, so I let Frank take Frankie trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and I stayed home to pack and pass out candy.  Frank said that he had a blast going up to our neighbors' doors and saying "trick or treat."  It is going to be so much more fun having Frankie at the holidays now that he is starting to understand what they all mean.

Here are a few pictures of my little spaceship on Halloween!






No comments:

Post a Comment