Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2-year appointment

Today I took Frankie in for his 2-year checkup.  These appointments are easier in some ways and much harder in other ways than they used to be.  If we could get in and out in 30 minutes or at least less than an hour, I think the whole thing would be great!  But when we have to wait in the little room for over an hour to see the doctor...this two year old boy gets antsy and starts acting like a wild man.  He also pooped while we were there, and of course I did not have a change of diaper with me.  But, he is 35.5 inches tall and 27.5 pounds, right at 75-80% for height and around 45-50% for weight.  His head is still small, in around the 20%.  He is healthy (yay for no ear infection!), and he is right on track for his development.  I was actually a bit shocked at the questions the doctor asked, because most of the things she asked about he has been able to do for quite some time.  He had to get two shots, and boy did he scream!  He then kept trying to roll up his pants and remove his bandaids on the drive to school.  He was not a happy camper at all when I dropped him off, but hopefully he will feel better after his nap and have a good afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment