Sunday, December 2, 2012
Sick of sickness...
I feel like I have been "sick" for more than two months now. I have not worked out (almost at all in 2 months, ugh!!), and doing anything has seemed to take extraordinary effort. Last Thursday I could not sleep and my throat was absolutely on fire. I finally took some tylenol and got to sleep by about 3 am, but when I woke up in the morning, I was feeling terrible. I stayed home on Friday with what I thought was a sinus infection or a really bad cold. On Saturday I felt a ton better, but Frankie woke up with a fever and I was feeling very exhausted and nauseated. On Sunday morning, I woke up throwing up and I have felt crappy the rest of today. Frankie also still has a fever today, so we will need to take him back to the doctor tomorrow. I am so sick of being sick or taking care of a sick child! This week is going to be super busy with work and getting all of the last minute stuff done for the golf tournament, and I really do not have time to take any sick days or feel under the weather. Hopefully Frankie is not too sick and is feeling better tomorrow, and hopefully I am close to the point in pregnancy where morning/all-day sickness starts to fade. I think I was throwing up until 14-15 weeks last time, and I am almost 13 weeks now, so it should not be too much longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment