Last Friday, Frankie's day care had their annual school Christmas program. Frankie had been talking about it for weeks, and we were so excited to see what his class had in store for us! He had been singing "Jingle Bells" a lot around the house lately, so we figured they were going to sing that song for us. There were nearly 700 parents and family members in the audience, so I was a little scared that Frankie would be overwhelmed. But, the kids did so great! They had each classroom go up on stage and "sing" or "perform" one or two songs. His class did "Jingle Bells" and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." He did so good! But of course they put him on the very far left-hand side of the stage, and we were on the far right-hand side, so I was not able to get the best pictures. We were so proud of him for his first "performance," and I can't wait to see many, many more! I love that this school has programs like this. Here are a few of the pictures I got of Frankie and his classmates at their Christmas program:
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment