Wednesday, December 12, 2012

14 week doctor's appointment

Today I went in for my 14-week doctor's appointment, and it went great!  I have only gained 2 lbs so far, which is both great and hard to believe.  Frank came with me this time, and we got to hear the baby's heartbeat on the doppler.  It was beating away at 160 beats per minute.  The doctor commented that with such a high heart rate, she predicted we are having a girl, however I reminded Frank that my old doctor said the exact same thing at my 14-week appointment with Frankie (of course his heart rate was lower, 150).  So....who knows!  We go back on January 4th for the BIG ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!  I am leaning towards girl this time...but of course we will be happy either way.  

1 comment:

  1. I've always heard girls are a slower heart rate!?? Who the heck knows. Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete