Wednesday, December 5, 2012
A silver lining on a very bad day
I have had a cold since late last week, and it has seemed to be getting worse instead of better. It does not help that I cannot take much except Sudafed, which does not help me sleep. Anyway, this morning I went to work and my secretary asked my why my eyes were so red. I had noticed them bothering me last night, but I thought it was probably just because I was dehydrated so I did not think anything of it. However, they progressively got more red, glassy, and icky throughout the day, and now I am pretty sure that I have pink eye. YAY. I could not get an appointment with my doctor until tomorrow morning, but I came home from work early to rest. Frank is making me stay away from Frankie because he doesn't want me to give him pink eye or whatever it is I have. It is so heartbreaking to hear him in the next room but not be able to go out there and play. As I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself, I felt the unmistakable feeling of Baby #2 moving in my stomach. I have been feeling random, fleeting movements for the last couple of days, but this was the first time I was sure I had felt the baby. It is such an amazing feeling! It definitely brought a smile to my face on this otherwise awful day. Hopefully the doctor can provide me some meds to help me feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment