Saturday, March 9, 2013

I won the nap battle today!

Today, Frankie was absolutely refusing to go down for a nap.  I put him in his bed, and less than 10 minutes later he got out, opened the door, and went to the gate at the top of the stairs.  I went back upstairs and told him to go lie down and stay in his room.  We repeated different versions of this story for approximately 45 minutes when I called Frank (who is out of town) to ask him for help.  He told me to keep doing it until I got him to stay in his room (even if he was awake) for at least an hour.  It took about 30 more minutes, but I FINALLY broke him and he has not come out of his room for an hour and a half now.  I cannot see him on his monitor, but I assume he is on the floor sleeping because I cannot hear a peep.  At about the 1 hour mark, someone rang our doorbell and knocked on our door.  Miraculously, Frankie did not get up.  Wahoo!  I am so happy that I WON THE NAP BATTLE TODAY! 

To celebrate, here is a belly pic from 26.5 weeks pregnant:

We ordered Lily's furniture last week and I am going to order her bedding tomorrow!  I cannot wait until things start coming in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment