Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trimester #3

Well, I am 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I am officially in my third trimester.  How did that happen!?  I feel like the second trimester just FLEW by.  We still have not done much to prepare for the new baby.  Frankie is still in a toddler bed in his nursery.  We have not moved him to his big boy room, and we have not re-painted the nursery.  We have ordered the furniture, but I have not ordered bedding or any other decorations.  I bought my sweet baby girl one pair of shoes, but I have not bought another baby item yet, much less inventoried what we have and what we still need.  My nesting insticts are kicking into gear, but we have been too preoccupied, busy, sick, and/or tired to make much progress on anything.  After we get back from our vacation, we need to get busy and make some progress!  I have a lot of great ideas for the nursery, we just need to get moving on getting them executed.

As far as the pregnancy goes, I am looking and feeling huge and starting to get uncomfortable.  I have a bad cold, so that coupled with regular pregnancy insomnia has been making for some sleepless and restless nights.  I had really bad heartburn for a week, but this week it has been much better, and I am hoping that this trend continues.  I have been trying to work out some, but it has only been like once or twice a week if I am lucky. 

Frankie has been acting like a maniac all week, and we are not sure if we need to take him back to the doctor or what is going on with him.  He was diagnosed with a double ear infection, bad cold/cough, and eye infection on Friday and has been on antibiotics since then, so you would think those would be working by now, but he has still been waking up at night and acting very emotional and irritable during the day, so we are not sure if the meds are not working or what is going on.  My cold is getting better, although I have pretty much lost my voice and I sound terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment