Monday, November 4, 2013

A couple of firsts

Last week Baby Lily had a couple of firsts, neither of which was very successful.  On Wednesday, we fed her rice cereal for the first time.  She did not particularly dislike it, but she did not know what to do with it, and I don't think she swallowed a single drop.  The doctor had suggested that we might try it out in hopes that it would help with her sleeping, but I do not think she is ready for it yet.  We are going to try again in a couple of weeks.

On Sunday, I took both kids to the park in the morning and I put baby Lily in her big girl stroller for the first time.  She was having a very fussy weekend, and she was not too fond of the hat I put on her head, but I did manage to capture one smile from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment