Monday, September 15, 2014
Sooo big!
Liliana is 15 months, and she is seeming much more like a toddler these days and less like a baby. Since we have moved into our new house, she has mastered going up and down the stairs by herself. I will blink and she will be halfway up the stairs. She is very quiet and sneaky, unlike Frankie. When I catch her on the stairs she cracks up and stands up and waves at me like she is in a beauty pageant. She is now pulling up on everything, cruising around furniture, and standing up unassisted. She also loves walking around the house while holding onto our hands. We did this for 15 minutes straight tonight, and my back was killing me from bending over. She is eating apple sauce and mashed potatoes with a spoon. Every morning when I go up to get her out of bed, she is standing up. She is climbing on anything she can reach, including the fireplace hearth, which she cannot get down from. It is getting exhausting, but I am so proud of her. Sooner than later she will be running around with her big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment