Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sweet hugs

There is nothing I treasure more than sweet hugs and kisses from my babies.  Today, when I got home from work, I had to work from home for a little while, so Ms. Kiersten stayed late and watched the kids while I locked myself in my room to send some emails.  Frankie was so upset that I was home but not playing with him, and he was banging on my door and driving me crazy.  When I was done, I went out and he ran up to me and gave me the BIGGEST hug ever.  Such a nice welcome.  I went in the playroom to say hi to Sistee, and Frank came up and hugged me again.  Lily then crawled over, stood up, and pushed Frank out of the way so that she could hug me!  Ha, it was funny.  She is definitely learning from her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment