Sunday, June 6, 2010

16 weeks


I can't believe that I am already four months pregnant! Time is definitely flying by. I am still feeling some nausea, but I am hoping that will go away soon. My "bump" has not grown much the last two weeks. Most people still do not think that I look pregnant, but I am feeling more and more pregnant every day. Frank was home all week, so we got to spend a lot of time together, which was nice. He cooked me dinner every night and brought me Sprinkles cupcakes, so I was one happy pregnant lady! On Friday night I went out with Allison, Steve, Ashlee, and Cooper and had a great time. All of them generously volunteered to baby sit once Baby B is born...we'll see if they still feel that way when we actually need them.

On Saturday night we went to a recruiting party for my law firm at the Foundation Room at the House of Blues. It was such an awesome venue, and we had a great time. We go back to the doctor in two weeks to find out if Baby B is a boy or a girl. Frank was able to rearrange his work schedule so that he can come with me to the big ultrasound. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment