Thursday, June 10, 2010
Flutters
On Tuesday night I felt Baby B move for the first time! It was actually a very strange feeling, and I really did not think that I was feeling the baby. It felt like a muscle spasm/fish swimming around inside me/gas...the sensation really is indescribable. The next day at work I was drinking a diet dr. pepper, and all of the sudden I felt the same sensation. I described the feeling to my co-worker and she told me that it was most likely the baby moving! It is so exciting and crazy to feel that there is a little live being moving around inside of me. I am not looking forward to the jabs and kicks and painful movement that is sure to follow, but it is comforting to know that our little one is squirming around in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment