Sunday, June 20, 2010

18 weeks--holy bump!



Holy bump!!! My stomach has definitely grown a bunch in the last couple of weeks. I think I am definitely starting to look pregnant now. I still have not had any strangers make comments to me, and I still have people telling me that I don't look pregnant at all, but in the pictures above I think it is pretty obvious. I am still feeling well, and I can feel Baby B move pretty consistently now. That feeling is very exciting!






Yesterday we went to Amy and Jayson's wedding shower at Amy's parents beautiful home in Montague. They live about two hours north of Dallas, and it is truly beautiful out there. We ate fajitas, played cornhole, and just hung out with all of their family and friends. We drove up there with Amy and Don, and it was great to catch up with them because we had not seen them in a long time.

Tomorrow is the big day--we are headed to the doctor for our 18-week ultrasound to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! A couple brought their 9-day old baby girl to the shower yesterday, and she was absolutely adorable. Pretty much everyone thinks we are having a girl, but we will be excited no matter what. Can't wait to find out!!!

I also want to wish my father and father-in-law a very happy father's day! And I want to wish Frank happy father's day as a father to be. I know that he is going to be an amazing dad, and I can't wait to see him melt when we welcome our little boy or girl into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment