Why is baby stuff so freaking cute?? I just had to post a picture of some of the adorable gifts we have received. The rubber ducky onesie is from Corey and Jonothon. I met them for brunch on Sunday, and it was great to catch up! I still have not bought anything for the baby, but I did make my first baby-related purchase--I bought myself a baby bag. I am in trouble once we find out the sex--I know that I am going to go crazy buying stuff.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
ADORABLE!
Why is baby stuff so freaking cute?? I just had to post a picture of some of the adorable gifts we have received. The rubber ducky onesie is from Corey and Jonothon. I met them for brunch on Sunday, and it was great to catch up! I still have not bought anything for the baby, but I did make my first baby-related purchase--I bought myself a baby bag. I am in trouble once we find out the sex--I know that I am going to go crazy buying stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment