
We hosted Thanksgiving this year at our house so that my grandparents had a chance to come meet and celebrate the holiday with baby Frank. It was very special to have four generations of Proesch's together. My grandma reminded me that Thanksgiving has always been a special holiday for Frank & I--he first met my family when he spent Thanksgiving 2003 in Houston with us; he proposed to me on Thanksgiving of 2005; and now, we welcomed baby Frank into this world in time for Thanksgiving 2010. I loved having everyone in town, and my Mom and sister did an excellent job cooking the big feast and hosting. It was a little different than our usual Thanksgiving since we had to plan our meal around the baby's nursing, but I was able to sit down and eat a huge plate of turkey and stuffing, so I was happy about that! The Texas A&M Aggies were also able to beat UT, which only made the day sweeter! I think Baby Frank is the aggies' good luck charm.
This year, I am so thankful for my beautiful, healthy baby boy, my sweet, patient husband, my wonderful family for helping out so much the last week, and all of our thoughtful friends and coworkers who have stopped by, sent gifts, or sent their congratulations. God has blessed our family with the most precious gift, and I am so thankful that we are all able to celebrate him.
Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving week, 2010:
the spread & the Proesch crew

holding my baby boy

proud parents

Al & Steve

me & my handsome hubby

four generations

great-grandpa

grandpa

great-grandma

uncle Tyler


exhausted after my first doctor's appointment

sporting my shades

lovin on Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment