So far, Baby Frank has been a very good little baby for the most part. He is good at taking naps of up to 2-3 hours, and he is generally not very fussy unless he is hungry. We are working on breastfeeding, which is definitely a challenge! I am trying my best, but it is by far the most frustrating and difficult part of being a mom.
I am feeling better, less sore and more like myself, but I definitely think that the physical recovery from childbirth is harder than I imagined. I am so ready to get back to my old self, so hopefully I will continue to heal and feel better every day.
I want to thank everyone for their congratulations, prayers, and well wishes. We received so many beautiful flowers, gifts, and cards, and it makes us so happy that little Frank is so loved already.
Here are a few pictures from the last few days:
with Nana and Grandpa watching his first Aggie football game
Love all these pics!!!!!! Now girl get off the computer and take a NAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, sleeping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done. I can't do it.
ReplyDelete