Thursday, February 21, 2013

Baby Lily


I am just over 24 weeks pregnant, and I have definitely POPPED!  I have had a lot of people tell me this week that I "finally look pregnant," which is hilarious to me because I think I look way way bigger than I did at this point last time.  Baby Lily is kicking up a storm, and both big Frank and Frankie have felt her kick. I am feeling great right now, and I hope this continues!  I have still been craving cheese and spicy food, but now I am also craving ice cream, red velvet brownies, and chocolate.  I have my next appointment in a week, and we will get another ultrasound to take a look at baby's kidneys and make sure she is still a girl.

We are finally starting to make some preparations for Baby Lily.  I bought my first baby purchase last week, and they are ADORABLE!

Of course, I had to buy my baby girl a pair of designer shoes to start her wardrobe.  I have also received several sweet baby girl outfits from friends this week, and I absolutely cannot wait to dress my baby girl up in them. 

Last weekend in Houston I went to look at baby furniture and bedding with my Mom and my Aunt Barbara, and I found some stuff that I love.  The next step is to decide which room we are making into the nursery, start painting, and order furniture.  We are torn between converting the guest bedroom into the new nursery or converting the playroom into Frankie's room and turning his current room into the new nursery.  I cannot wait to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment