We had been planning to go to Houston this weekend because both Frank and I were supposed to have to work there all week. My hearing was cancelled after my case settled, but we decided to come to town anyway to see my family and spend some quality time with Nana and Papa. Frankie was so good this weekend! We noticed a HUGE difference in his behavior from the last time we were there over Christmas. He listened better. He played with his new toys for long stretches of time. He (mostly) avoided the plugs, phones, and other things he tends to get obsessed with. He was great! We had a great weekend visiting and catching up with my Aunt Barbara. On Saturday night, Frank and I cooked a big enchilada feast for everyone. We each made a different recipe (I made black bean/spinach enchiladas and he made crab and shrimp enchiladas), and then we made everyone vote on which one was better. I WON (and it was unanimous)! It is probably the first and only time that my cooking has been better than Frank's, but I will take it.
On Sunday, I went with my Mom and Aunt Barbara to look at model homes in Sugar Land. Frank and I have been talking a lot lately about the possibility of moving to Houston. Obviously, there would have to be jobs changed, a house sold, and a lot of other pieces would have to fall in place in order for that to happen. And I LOVE living in Dallas. But, for the first time since we have been married, it is a real possibility. Frankie absolutely adores his Nana and Papa, and it would certainly be nice to live closer and be able to spend more time with them.
Monday, February 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment