Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween from the Bernardo family, including our little pirate and our precious Lilybug!  Mommy had a very stressful day that ended with a 2-hour commute home from work and left us all scrambling to get the kids dressed and ready to go trick-or-treating.  I had hoped to take Lily out for a little while, but we got too late of a start and she was ready for bed pretty much immediately after these pictures were taken.  Instead, Grambo and I took Frankie around the neighborhood, and he had such a great time.  Grambo dressed up as a pirate too, so he and Frankie were pirate mates.  Very few houses in our neighborhood participated this year, and that was really disappointing.  But, we made the most of it and Frankie still ended up with quite the haul of candy!  I hope everyone had a wonderful and Happy Halloween!













No comments:

Post a Comment