Last weekend I headed up to Chicago to visit my dear old friend Lindsey and our friends Katie, Corey, and Brooke flew in from Houston to make it a girls' weekend. Lindsey, Brooke, Katie, and I lived together for one year in college, and I played softball with Brooke and Lindsey growing up and in high school. I had such a good trip!! One night we busted out our senior yearbook and laughed hysterically at the things people wrote in there. We got very lucky and had very mild, even nice, Chicago winter weather. We did a lot of sight seeing including Hancock Tower, Millenium Park, the Bean, Lincoln Park, and the ice skating ribbon. We ate Lou Malnatis chicago pizza, had a fabulous dinner at RPM Italian, and saw a hilarious comedy show at the Second City. And we spent a ton of time hanging out at Lindsey's beautiful home and catching up. We stayed up until 3:30 a.m and 4:30 a.m. the two nights we were in town. I miss these beautiful ladies already!!
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment