- wearing size 18-24 month clothes. She must have had a growth spurt recently because the 12-18 month clothes I bought her at the beginning of winter are already too small!
- walking, running, climbing, doing somersaults, and trying desperately to jump. I need to get this girl in gymnastics ASAP, because she loves to move.
- loves her BUBBA so much and tries to imitate everything he does.
- very independent. She wants to do everything herself, and she has a lot of opinions. She is just not quite able to express them yet. She is very good at nodding yes and no, waving hi and bye, and pointing. She says mama, dada, nana, papa, bubba, dog, doll, star, uh oh, and maybe a couple of other words, but mostly she calls everything "da." She knows her body parts and she knows most of her animal sounds.
- is simply adorable. She loves dirt and slides and dolls and shoes. She loves to play with her babies, and she is very interested in reading books these days. She points to every person and object in every picture and says "da!!" so excitedly.
- into everything. But, unlike her brother, she follows direction well, and she will usually obey requests to sit down, or put something back.
I cannot believe my sweet baby girl is halfway to 2. She has grown so much these last few months, and she is becoming a full-blown toddler. As I rock her to sleep every night, I try to treasure that time together, as I know that the day will come soon when she won't want me to rock her anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment