Happy 2015! We rang in the new year at the lovely Davis house. Astyn hosted a wonderful dinner for the adults and kids. The Davis's lived two houses down from us in Cottonwood, and they moved to Colleyville a couple of months before we moved. The Amisons lived across the street from us, and they just moved to Coppell. So, we all got together for a little neighborly reunion! The kids all missed each other and had a blast playing and staying up late to drink fake champagne and cheers. I only miss a couple of things about our old house: my commute, and our wonderful neighbors! I hope we are able to make great friends in our new neighborhood too.
We spent New Years Day at home, cuddled up on the couch by the fire. I SO enjoyed my time off with my family and spending our first holiday season together in our new home.
Friday, January 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment