Monday, July 19, 2010

22 weeks


Check out that baby bump! It is definitely growing bigger and bigger by the day. I am happy to be looking more pregnant and less like I have just gained weight. I had another doctor's appointment today, and everything looks great! Baby Frank's heart rate was strong, and he is measuring right on schedule. Frank, Allison, and I went to Houston this weekend to spend some time with my family and friends. Baby Frank got a few more adorable additions to his wardrobe, including his first souvenier from Thailand from his Aunt Kim. On Saturday I went to lunch and did some shopping with my good friends Katie, Lindsey, Marisa, Corey, Brooke, and Diana. It was great to see everyone and catch up! On Sunday, Megan and Andy brought their two adorable little ones over to swim at my parents' house, and it was great to catch up with them and get all sorts of parenting wisdom.

Baby Frank is kicking up a storm, and I can feel him move around more and more throughout the day. My sister got to feel the baby kick over the weekend, which she was very excited about. We talked a lot about our upcoming baby showers, and I am getting very excited for them and for Baby Frank's arrival. I am going on Wednesday for a 3D ultrasound with my doctor, and I am very excited to see Frank again!

No comments:

Post a Comment