I got to see Baby Frank again today! My doctor volunteers at a pregnancy clinic, and he let me come in today to get a bonus 3D ultrasound. My doctor never actually made it to the appointment, so the director of the pregnancy clinic performed the ultrasound. Wow, was it amazing! She let me look at my baby for more than half an hour. He was not being very cooperative, as he was sleeping for almost the entire time with his little hands up by his face. He was curled up in a very funny position with his legs and feet up by his head. It was absolutely amazing to see how much he has grown and see so much detail. The sonographer measured all of his organs and body parts again, and everything still looks great! I had to scan these pictures in, so the quality is not as good as I had hoped, but you can still see some cool shots:
Adorable little face
All curled up!
Full-body shot
Still a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment