
I am officially halfway through my pregnancy! I am still feeling great, and finally starting to really show! Frank and I just got back from a whirlwind trip to San Francisco where we visited with friends, went to a spectacular wedding, and had two surprise family baby showers. It was a fantastic visit, but it was way too short as usual! These two pictures are of us on the Egans' deck overlooking the hills of Novato. They have an AMAZING view!

On Saturday we went to Mike Byers' wedding, and it was truly spectacular. There were almost 400 people there, and the wedding was held at the bride's father's home. It was like something straight out of a movie complete with a huge tent filled with 40 tables & a dance floor, a gelato cart, a cigar bar, and state-of-the art port-o-potties. It was a lot of fun, but I was exhausted after about 6 hours of partying and I finally dragged the boys away from the cigar bar and we went home around 11. Thankfully I was the sober driver because there was a sobriety checkpoint on the way back to Seamus & Candice's house.



On Sunday, we went over to Frank's dad's house for a family fourth of july barbque that turned into a surprise baby shower! Frank's dad, his wife Denise, Aunt Rosabella, Aunt Sylvia and Uncle Ron, Uncle Andy, Jonathon, Wilma, and Daniel all planned a great little celebration for Baby Frank. They decorated Jose's house in lots of baby blue, brought a gorgeous cake, and spoiled us with tons of gifts! Baby Frank got his first swim suit, sunglasses, tons of cute clothes, blankets, and toys. And I got a gorgeous baby bag! We had a lot of great food and had a great day catching up with family. We had a fabulous time, and we are so grateful for supportive, excited family & friends. After the shower we went with Jon and Wilma to go watch fireworks. Here are some pics from the baby shower:










On Monday we headed over to Ariela's house for a big breakfast. It was great to see her and catch up before she heads off to Tufts for college in the fall. We are so proud of her, and I can't wait to go visit her in Boston! We then headed to Frank's mom's house for brunch and another surprise baby celebration. Frank's mom invited a bunch of his aunts and uncles, and Frank's sisters Mimi and Stella were also there. It was great to catch up with all of that side of the family, and they are all very excited about the baby too. They also brought a gorgeous, delicious cake, so Baby Frank definitely had his share of sugar this weekend! After the brunch we headed back to the airport and back home to Dallas. We had a fantastic vacation, and we are so thankful for getting to spend time with family! Here are some pictures from brunch at Frank's mom's house.




No comments:
Post a Comment