We also had another big milestone today...Frank got to feel Baby Frank kick for the first time! I have been feeling his kicks much more frequently, and stronger, the last couple of days, and tonight we went to a movie and Frank was able to feel it for the first time. It was definitely a neat experience! Frank took me to a wonderful italian dinner and to go see Eclipse--I think he gets the husband of the day award! It is so nice having him home.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Nursery sneak peek
We also had another big milestone today...Frank got to feel Baby Frank kick for the first time! I have been feeling his kicks much more frequently, and stronger, the last couple of days, and tonight we went to a movie and Frank was able to feel it for the first time. It was definitely a neat experience! Frank took me to a wonderful italian dinner and to go see Eclipse--I think he gets the husband of the day award! It is so nice having him home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment