Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011, the big 3-0, and New Years

I am too lazy to write a lot about this year's Christmas/birthday/New Year's week, mostly because it all happened so fast, and it was overshadowed by funerals, an ER visit, and a lot of sickness. But, I did get to spend a wonderful week with my family in Houston, and Frankie got a lot of quality time with his Mammy, GG and Great grandpa, and Nana and Grandpa. Frankie is finally recovered from his RSV and ear infections. My big birthday dinner was canceled for the second year in a row because my grandmother got very sick that day and ended up in the emergency room. My sweet brother picked up Antonio's pizza and brought it to my parents' house so we had the celebration there instead. I also had a delicious red velvet cake and some champagne, so I couldn't complain! Frank went to North Carolina to visit his brother for New Year's, so I spent the evening having dinner with my family and then going to Brooke and Mason's party with my sister and her hubby. Frank and I drove back to Dallas today and rang in the new year together in our beautiful home. I am so excited for 2012, and I have a feeling that it is going to be a fantastic year!

Here are some pictures from Christmas, my birthday (I turned 30--but is 30 really that big of a deal!?), and New Years:

Christmas morning
opening presents from Santa
loves his new chair
Christmas with mommy
I love the purse...he loves the box
Christmas with daddy
riding his new fire truck
Mommy turned 30
love my little man
the big 3-0
my fabulous brother
my hubby bought me $30 champagne to celebrate my 30th birthday
Al and Tyler on NYE
Frankie is so over taking pictures
me and Allison with Mammy on NYE
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment