Monday, January 16, 2012

Spoke too soon

Yesterday I expressed my amazement that Frank can be so happy and content even when he feels like crap. Well, he decided to prove me wrong today. This was one of the worst days I can remember with him, almost as bad as when he was a newborn and we hadn't yet discovered that he had acid reflux. He would not sleep unless I was holding him, he would not eat, and he was generally inconsolable most of the day. I took him to the doctor and it turns out that he has two really bad ear infections on top of his stomach bug! Poor little guy!! Usually ear infections do not bother him too badly, so I know that these must be really bad to be making him so miserable. The pediatrician gave him a shot of antibiotics, so hopefully that will help. On top of Frank feeling terrible, I also felt terrible all day today because I got Frank's stomach bug. Overall, it was a horrible, no good, very bad day, and I am glad that it is almost over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment