Today we decided to take Frankie on his first outing to the Dallas Zoo. In the last couple of years they have completely revamped the Dallas zoo, adding a huge new section devoted to animals that can be found on an African safari. I was really curious to see the new exhibit, and I was excited to see how Frankie liked all of the animals. The weather in Dallas has been gorgeous this week, and we were not the only people with the bright idea of going to the zoo today. It was packed! The Africa exhibit was really cool--still nothing like seeing those animals up close, in the wild, but very neat for a zoo. Frankie seemed to enjoy being outside, and he liked seeing the monkeys and the elephants, but I think he is still too young to really get it. He was distracted by the buckle on his stroller, his graham crackers, and other people more than he was attracted to the animals. He did enjoy his first ride on a zebra on the merry-go-round. It was really nice to spend a day together as a family!
Frank and I met at Texas A&M and have been married for six years. Our precious son Frank was born on November 17, 2010 and we welcomed our baby girl Liliana Mae on June 10, 2013. We have a wonderful border collie named Katy Didd. We are so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment