I think Frank looks JUST like his daddy in this picture. This is a little sneak peek from his one-year photos we took about a month ago. Our photographer sent us the images on a CD, but she forgot to include several of them, so I am going to wait until we get the rest before posting them. A few random updates on him from the last couple of weeks:We turned Frankie around so he is now forward facing in his car seat, and he really seems to enjoy it. He is still generally happy in the car unless he is hungry or we are stuck in traffic.
He can now open doors with handles. He gets up on his tippy toes and pulls on the handle until it opens. He can open every door in our house except the front door, I think because it is too heavy. It definitely makes watching him a little harder!
He has cried at day care drop off the last two days, which breaks my heart. I went to check on him during lunch yesterday, and he was so clingy and whined/cried every time I put him down. They say that he is not like this all day, but he has been whiny and clingy at home in the evenings too, so I am not sure what I believe!
Frank is going to Auburn next week for his LAST semester of grad school. I am so so so excited for him to be done. He has a 4.0 going into this last semester, so I hope he can maintain that and graduate at the top of his class. We are so proud of him, but we are ready for him to finish!!
No comments:
Post a Comment