Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sick...again

Frankie is sick AGAIN. This poor little guy cannot catch a break! I feel like every time he gets over something he catches something else. This time, it is a nasty stomach virus. So far (fingers crossed!!) he is the only one who has it. Luckily I am off work tomorrow anyway, so I will be home giving him some extra TLC. He really is such a trooper though. Even when he is really sick, he still sleeps well and generally acts happy. Yesterday he kept lifting his shirt up and pointing to his belly. He does this sometimes to show us his belly button, but he was doing it a lot yesterday, which I now think was his way of trying to tell us that his tummy hurt. I was all excited for a weekend of girls' nights, play dates, and QT with my boys, but now I am focused on getting this baby boy healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment