Monday, June 24, 2013

2 week stats

Today I took Lily to the doctor for her two-week check up.  Poor baby girl has a bit of a cold!  She is a little bit congested, and she had a very slight fever of 99.0.  Frankie has a cold right now, so we assume she caught it from him.  The doctor said that otherwise she looked great, but we need to keep an eye on the fever to make sure it does not go up above 100.5.  Otherwise, the appointment went great!  Liliana is back above her birth weight at 7 lbs 13 ounces.  She is at the 40th percentile for weight, 54th percentile for height, and 44th percentile for head size.  We are continuing to mostly breastfeed, but also supplement with formula when needed.  I am taking Fenugreek, pumping like crazy, and trying everything I can to get my milk supply up so that we do not need to supplement with formula, but, as long as she is happy and growing, I am happy.  We think she has a touch of acid reflux, as she is exhibiting some of the same behavior that Frankie had, but we are going to watch it for now before we start with medicine.

1 comment: