Saturday, June 22, 2013

Everything happens for a reason

I am writing this post to say CONGRATULATIONS to my wonderful husband Frank on his new job!  Yesterday he accepted an offer for a great job at a wonderful company, and I could not be happier or more proud of him.  This job opportunity sounds perfect for him--he is moving up to management, making a significantly higher salary, and doing something that sounds challenging and fulfilling.  I hope that he loves it.  The best part is that he will not be working from home anymore (in fact, his office will be just a couple of blocks away from mine), and he will not have to travel.  These last four months have been stressful, but we could not be happier with the outcome.  Frank actually received three job offers last week, and he was able to pick the job that was best for him and our family.  Through this trying time, I have repeatedly told Frank to have faith that everything happens for a reason, and I truly believe that this new job is going to be exactly the fresh start that Frank has been looking for.  He has two more weeks home with us, and then he will embark on his new adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment