Friday, June 28, 2013
First outing with both kids
Our first *official* outing with both kids was a big success! We actually took them both to Sam's Club briefly one day last week after we picked Frankie up from day care, and that turned into a huge disaster, but that was an impromptu stop so I am not counting it as our first official outing. We took both of the kids to Northpark on Saturday to buy my awesome new computer and get a birthday present for Nana. It went great! I distinctly remember our first trip to the mall with Frank, Frankie, and I, when we took him to see Santa Clause when he was probably a month old. That trip was a DISASTER. Frank and I got into a huge fight in the mall parking lot, and we almost turned around and left before we even went inside. This time, we were much more laid back. We managed to locate the elevators and find the perfect potty for Frankie--side note, Northpark has the best rest facilities EVER, who knew? We bought everything we intended to buy, enjoyed some pretzels, and had no tears or fights. It was a miracle! Let's hope every trip out is this easy. I have taken Frankie to day care with Lily, but so far I have not attempted to take both kids out and about by myself. I need a little more time to build up to that :) We are leaving for Houston later this afternoon, so it will be Lily's first big road trip. I really hope it goes well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment