Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful fathers! Frankie was very excited about "Daddy's Day," and he got to spend a lot of quality time with Frank yesterday. I cooked a big breakfast for everyone in the morning, and then my family headed back to Houston. They were all a HUGE help while they were here, especially with Frankie, and we will all miss them! It was the first time in a long time that I got to see my Dad on Father's Day, and it was really nice to get to spend some good quality time with him.
Frank took Frankie up to the club pool in the afternoon while I stayed at home with Liliana. It was nice to have a few hours of relative peace and quiet, and it sounds like Frankie had a blast with his Daddy. Frank is a wonderful father. I truly admire and appreciate the special bond he has created with Frankie, and I am sure he will do the same with Lily. We love you so much!
Monday, June 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment