Wednesday, June 5, 2013
39 weeks!
I am one week away from my due date, ahhh!! I went to the doctor this morning, and she said I am now 3 cm dilated and very thin. Baby's head is very low, and she said I am pretty much "on the brink" of going into labor. She swept my membranes, and I am hoping that kick starts the process! We went ahead and scheduled an induction for next Tuesday if the baby does not come before then. Frank has a bunch of interviews lined up between now and then--today, tomorrow, and Monday--so we are hoping baby Lily is considerate of that schedule and decides to come on Friday or wait until Tuesday. All I know for sure is that I am READY to meet my sweet little girl and start our new adventure as a family of four!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment